Popular energy drinks are being consumed at an alarming rate… even children are being allowed to drink them and that can be dangerous! Some of the drinks are even being touted as ‘natural’ but hide behind a veil of ingredients that are anything but good for you.
We call this Natural Energy Drink Recipe ‘3GOP‘ for the Grapefruit, Grapes, Ginger, Orange & Pineapple that’s packed into it. It’s not only good for you, but it’s delicious and will energize you naturally! Plus, it’s frothy, refreshing & may even help you ward off that cold you’ve been trying to catch.
HERE’S MY HOW TO MAKE 3GOP VIDEO:
The Tools & Ingredients Used in this Recipe:
We call this Natural Energy Drink Recipe ‘3GOP‘ for the Grapefruit, Grapes, Ginger, Orange & Pineapple that’s packed in it!
- 1 Fresh Pineapple (rind removed – you can leave the core in if you are using the Vitamix… otherwise, remove the core and cut up into chunks before adding it to your conventional blender)
- 1 Pink Grapefruit (peel removed – remove seeds only if you are using a conventional blender)
- 1 Orange (peel removed – remove seeds only if you are using a conventional blender)
- 1 Large Bunch of Purple Grapes (washed and removed from stem)
OR: 2 – 4 Tablespoons of Unsweetened Grape Juice Concentrate if you do not have grapes on hand.
- 1 Chunk of Fresh Ginger (I use an approx. 1/2″ thick piece – be careful not use too much or it will overpower the drink)
- 2-4 Cups of Ice
- Place Pineapple, Orange, Grapefruit, Grapes & Ginger into Vitamix
- If needed, use Tamper to thoroughly puree ingredients starting on Variable Speed 1 and working your way up to Variable Speed 10; then to ‘High’ just until smooth.
- Add Ice to blended ingredients – being careful not to overflow the Vitamix container.
- Blend ingredients again starting on Variable Speed 1 and working your way up to Variable Speed 10; then to ‘High’ for approximately 30 seconds (or until everything is well blended and smooth).
- Turn off Vitamix and you’re ready to go!
- For additional electrolytes, try adding a little Coconut Water to the recipe.
- Store leftover juice in glass canning jars in the Refrigerator for up to 3 days; Or, you pop it into Popsicle molds.
- Serving Size: 8 Ounces
- Calories: 130