Just in time for summer! Here’s a delicious, easy to make Gluten Free & Vegan Peach Nice Cream Recipe using Fresh Peaches and Creamy Almonds or Cashews.
Feel free to change the Fruits or Nuts/Seeds Up to your liking. We recently discovered a Peach & Almond allergy with one of our sons, so we swap out the almonds for cashews or SunButter & the Peaches for Strawberries – It comes out delish!
The Tools & Ingredients Used in this Recipe:Print
This Gluten Free & Vegan Peach Nice Cream Recipe is so Easy & Delicious! Just 5 Minutes in your Vitamix. Can be adapted for other Nut & Fruit Allergies.
- 1/2 Cup Raw Almonds, Pecans Or Cashews (or Seeds / SunButter)
- 1/4 Cup Agave or Tapioca Syrup (or 5–7 Dates)
- 1 Cup Milk Alternative
- 3 Ripe Peaches (washed and pitted – skin on)
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 +/- Cups of Ice (adjust accordingly if your mixture is too runny or too thick)
- 1 Tablespoon Nuts or Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Shredded Coconut
- 1 Teaspoon Chocolate Chips
- Additional Fresh Fruit
- In the VitaMix, place the Nuts, Milk Alternative, Sweetener, & Vanilla. Start at Variable Speed 1 and slowly move to speed 10 as the Mixture blends smooth.
- Turn the machine off and add in your Fruit & Ice.
- Turn the Vita-Mix on again and gradually work your way up to speed 10 again, then ‘high’. If need be, use your tamper to guide the ingredients into the blade and mix well.
- As the Ice Cream blends, you will hear the motor change sound and begin to mix from the bottom up. Remove the tamper and wait for the mixture to form 4 lumps at the top. At this point, turn off the VitaMix and you’re done!
- Serve as you would Ice Cream – in bowls or cones. Top with your favorite toppings and Enjoy!
- If you want a more solidly frozen dessert, place the mixture in the freezer for at 1-2 hours prior to serving.
- Fill any remaining mixture & toppings into Popsicle molds and freeze for later!
- For a milkshake consistency, blend slightly longer and pour into a glass.
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
- Calories: 100