- 1 Cup Firmly Packed Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 Cup Organic Cane Sugar or Sugar Substitute (like Coconut Palm Sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Canola or Coconut Oil or Spectrum Palm Shortening or Butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Water, Milk, or Milk Alternative
- You may also need some Non-Stick Spray for oiling your Pans if necessary.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your Donut or Cake Pans with non-stick spray if necessary. I use the
- USA Donut Pans, so I don’t have to Oil the pans. You can also make muffins & use cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients.
- Beat using a hand mixer for a couple of minutes or Stand Mixer until well combined.
- Spoon the batter into the Donut, Cake or Muffin Pan.
- Bake for approx. 17-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container or in the fridge.
Top your cake with my Raw Chocolate Frosting, or frosting of your choice. For donuts, you can melt your favorite chocolate chips and drizzle on top or mix powdered sugar with just enough milk or water to make a glaze and glaze the donuts.
- Serving Size: 1 Donut
- Calories: 125