This Lava Flow Ice Cream Recipe is Gluten Free & Vegan. It’s made with All Natural Ingredients for a little Taste of Hawaii at home.
- 2 Cups Frozen Strawberries (unsweetened)
- 1 Cup Frozen Pineapple (unsweetened)
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk (canned, full fat & unsweetened)
- 1/4 Cup Agave Syrup or Sweetener of Choice
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 12 – 14 Cubes Ice cubes
- 1 Tablespoon Nuts or Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Shredded Coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Chips
- In the Vita-Mix, place the frozen strawberries, pineapple, vanilla, agave syrup and ice. Start at Variable Speed 1 and quickly move to Speed 10, then ‘High’ Using your tamper, guide the ingredients into the blade and mix well.
- As the Ice Cream blends, you will hear the motor change sound and begin to mix from the bottom up. Remove the tamper and wait for the mixture to form 4 lumps at the top. At this point, turn off the Vita-Mix and you’re done!
- Serve as you would Ice Cream – in bowls or cones. Top with your favorite toppings and Enjoy!
- Fill any remaining mixture & toppings into popsicle molds and freeze for later!
- For a milkshake consistency, blend slightly longer and pour into a glass.
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
- Calories: 300