We call this Natural Energy Drink Recipe ‘3GOP‘ for the Grapefruit, Grapes, Ginger, Orange & Pineapple that’s packed in it!
- 1 Fresh Pineapple (rind removed – you can leave the core in if you are using the Vitamix… otherwise, remove the core and cut up into chunks before adding it to your conventional blender)
- 1 Pink Grapefruit (peel removed – remove seeds only if you are using a conventional blender)
- 1 Orange (peel removed – remove seeds only if you are using a conventional blender)
- 1 Large Bunch of Purple Grapes (washed and removed from stem)
OR: 2 – 4 Tablespoons of Unsweetened Grape Juice Concentrate if you do not have grapes on hand.
- 1 Chunk of Fresh Ginger (I use an approx. 1/2″ thick piece – be careful not use too much or it will overpower the drink)
- 2–4 Cups of Ice
- Place Pineapple, Orange, Grapefruit, Grapes & Ginger into Vitamix
- If needed, use Tamper to thoroughly puree ingredients starting on Variable Speed 1 and working your way up to Variable Speed 10; then to ‘High’ just until smooth.
- Add Ice to blended ingredients – being careful not to overflow the Vitamix container.
- Blend ingredients again starting on Variable Speed 1 and working your way up to Variable Speed 10; then to ‘High’ for approximately 30 seconds (or until everything is well blended and smooth).
- Turn off Vitamix and you’re ready to go!
- For additional electrolytes, try adding a little Coconut Water to the recipe.
- Store leftover juice in glass canning jars in the Refrigerator for up to 3 days; Or, you pop it into Popsicle molds.
- Serving Size: 8 Ounces
- Calories: 130