This Dirty Juice Recipe has earned its place of honor at the kitchen table. With the perfect balance of fruits & veggies – it’s a delicious way to get more nutrients & fiber into your diet.
These ingredients are just suggestions… Sometimes I have everything on hand, other times I don’t. Feel free to play around with the recipe & make it your own.
- 2 Whole Red Apples (skin on – cut into half – core removed)
- 6 Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Whole Banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Cup Pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 2/3 Cup Red Grapes (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Cup Carrots (approx. 1 large carrot)
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 5 Leaves Kale
- 1/2 Cup Cabbage (red and/or green)
- 1/2 Small Head of Beet (raw with outer skin removed)
- 1/2 Cup Broccoli (approx. 4–5 small heads)
- 2–4 Pitted Dates or 1/4 cup Frozen Grape Juice Concentrate (Natural, no sugar)
- 3 tbs Lemon Juice Concentrate (or use 2 thin slices of fresh lemon)
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 14 cubes Ice cubes
- In Vita-Mix, combine all ingredients (except Ice Cubes) and mix on High for approximately 1 minute (until well processed) using tamper to thoroughly mix.
- Stop Vita-Mix and add Ice Cubes, then blend again on high for approx. 20-30 seconds.
- Store in air-tight container (preferably glass) in fridge for 2-3 days.
- Feel free to experiment with ingredients. Just be sure to keep a good balance between fruits and veggies – otherwise you’re juice will be too sweet or too ‘earthy’. You may even find a combination that you like even better! The whole point is to start adding more fresh fruits & veggies in your diet.
- Don’t forget to wash all fresh ingredients thoroughly before using.
- If you don’t like the thickness, feel free to dilute the juice with more water… Or, you can always strain the juice in a nut-milk bag or through several layers of cheese cloth.
- Serving Size: 8 oz
- Calories: 100