This Instant Drinking Vinegar Recipe Tastes Amazing – It Uses Apple Cider Vinegar & is So Good for You! Whips up in just 2 Minutes & is Enjoyed by All Ages!
- 1/2 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar – With the Mother (meaning it is alive with all its beneficial bacteria & not heat processed). My favorite brand is Braggs.
- 3 Tablespoons Raw Honey (which has many health benefits) – Vegan Friends, feel free to use Maple Syrup or Natural Sweetener of choice.
- 2 1/2 – 3 Cups All Natural Fruit Juice or Nectar (fresh or bottled) – with NO sugar or artificial sweeteners added. My favorite is Apricot Nectar, Apple, and Raspberry. Add more or less depending on your taste.
- 1/2-1 Cup Water, Coconut Water, or Sparkling Water (unsweetened).
- 1 Thin Slice of Fresh Ginger (optional) – Peeled, Leave Whole or Crush
- In a quart sized Mason Jar, add all of the ingredients & mix/shake well until all of the Honey is dissolved.
- Store in the Fridge & Shake well before serving.
If using Sparkling/Carbonated Water, don’t add it to the mixture until you’re ready to drink. Instead, pour the Juice & Vinegar Mixture into your cup and then add the Sparkling/Carbonated Water. This way, your bubbles won’t go flat.
If you really want an intense Ginger flavor, you can blend the Ginger into your drink with your Vitamix or Blender until smooth. Otherwise, just add the Ginger – it typically sinks to the bottom.
Don’t be afraid to try new flavors & combinations… Some of our favorite drinks have been experiments gone right!
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg