This Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe is SO GOOD! It is Egg Free, Dairy Free & has no Refined Sugar. It’s moist, delicious & made with whole food ingredients.
DRY MIX INGREDIENTS:
- 2 1/4 Cups Erika’s Gluten Free Flour Mix
- 4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
WET MIX INGREDIENTS:
- 5 Medium Sized Ripe Bananas
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Palm Sugar (you can also use regular or brown sugar)
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In Small Bowl, whisk together your Dry Mix Ingredients & Set-Aside.
- Place Ripe Bananas in the bowl of your Stand Mixer fitted with the wire whisk & whisk on Medium-High Speed until bananas are mashed completely.
- Add in your Sugar, Coconut Oil & Vanilla & mix again on Medium-High Speed for 1-2 minutes until everything is smooth and well incorporated.
- Add your Dry Mix Ingredients to the Stand Mixer & mix all ingredients together well on Medium-High Speed for approx. 1 minute. Stop to scrape the sides of the bowl if necessary.
- Mix in any Optional Ingredients on a Low-Medium setting until just incorporated.
- Spray your 9″ x 5″ Loaf Pan with non-stick spray. I use the USA 9 x 5 x 2.75 Loaf Pan & I love its consistently good results.
- Scrape all of the batter into your prepared Loaf Pan (it should fill the pan approx. 2/3 full).
- Place in your pre-heated oven & bake for 45 – 60 minutes – or until the bread reads 210-220 on your digital thermometer & the tester comes out mostly clean (banana bread is always slightly moist). Tent the top of the loaf with aluminum foil if it is browning too quickly.
- Once fully cooked, remove the loaf from the oven & immediately turn out onto a cooling rack…. DO NOT let the loaf sit in the pan.
- Let cool completely before slicing. Banana Bread should be light, moist & soft.
- Leftovers are best stored in an airtight container or ziplock bag on counter for 2-3 days or in the Refrigerator.
- The batter mixture should have good flow… If it appears too thick, add a little bit of milk alternative to loosen it up before pouring in to the pans.
- This recipe makes perfect Gluten Free & Vegan Banana Bread Muffins too!
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 180