The BEST Gluten Free Breadcrumb Recipe – So EASY to make & works perfectly in your favorite recipes like: Fried Chicken, Meatloaf, Casseroles & More! Save money making your own.
- 1 10 oz Box or 3 3/4 Cups of Enjoy Life Crunchy Rice Cereal (aka Perky’s – **CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED**) or 2 Bags of Schar Gluten Free Entertainment Crackers.
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Parsley
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt (you can use less if desired)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Onion Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon Yellow Mustard Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Pepper (or to taste)
- In container of Vitamix or Food Processor, add all ingredients.
- Pulse or Blend on low to medium-high speeds until a fine bread crumb consistency is achieved. Stop & stir if necessary or use your tamper if you’re using a Vitamix.
- Use cup for cup in all of your favorite recipes that call for breadcrumbs.
- Store in an airtight container or mason jar for up to several months.
Bulk Preparation: I make this in bulk using the Enjoy Life Crunchy Rice Cereal 5 lb bags.
To prepare in bulk use: 5 lbs. Cereal; 1/4 Cup Parsley; 1/4 Cup Salt; 1/4 Cup Onion Powder; 2 Tablespoons Garlic Powder; 2 Tablespoons Mustard Powder; 1 Tablespoon Pepper (or to taste). Blend cereal into breadcrumbs & mix in spices by hand in large bowl. Makes 16 cups.
- Serving Size: 1/2 Cup
- Calories: 150