This Gluten Free Breadcrumb Recipe is super easy and only takes about 2 minutes to make in your Vitamix or Food Processor! These breadcrumbs taste amazing and will work perfectly in all your favorite recipes… 1 for 1, just like the regular kind!
Most bread crumb recipes call for a stale or dried loaf of bread… But this recipe uses Enjoy Life’s EXTREMELY Crunchy Rice Cereal – and it works perfectly! I’ve been using this cereal for years in my Mojolicious Snack Balls & we love them!
We use this recipe for making Fried Zucchini & Fried Chicken, Onion Rings, Meatloaf & Meatballs, Casseroles & adding flair to all kinds of dishes. More recipes coming soon!
The special tools & ingredients used in this recipe are:
- 1 10 oz Box or 3¾ Cups of Enjoy Life Crunchy Rice Cereal (aka Perky's)
- 1½ Teaspoons Parsley
- 1½ Teaspoons Salt (you can use less if desired)
- 1½ Teaspoons Onion Powder
- ¾ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¾ Teaspoon Yellow Mustard Powder
- ⅛ Teaspoon Pepper (or to taste)
- In container of Vitamix or Food Processor, add all ingredients.
- Pulse or Blend on low to medium-high speeds until a fine bread crumb consistency is achieved. Stop & stir if necessary or use your tamper if you're using a Vitamix.
- Use cup for cup in all of your favorite recipes that call for breadcrumbs.
- Store in an airtight container or mason jar for up to several months.