The BEST Homemade Mustard Recipe that’s All Natural, Gluten Free & Vegan. Uses Apple Cider Vinegar & Whole Food Ingredients… Perfect for your favorite Sandwich, Dressing & BBQ!
- In a medium saucepan whisk together the Dry Ingredients and then add in the Wet Ingredients.
- Whisk everything until smooth.
- Bring mixture to a boil over Medium heat, stirring regularly.
- Once mixture comes to a boil, simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring constantly until mixture begins to thicken. Reduce the heat as necessary to avoid bubbling over.
- Remove from heat source and let the mustard sit for 1 minute uncovered.
- Cover with lid and let sit until Mustard is cooled enough to store in airtight container.
- Store in Fridge in airtight container.
Mustard can be used right away, but is tastes best went it’s left to mellow for a few days.
- Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
- Calories: 3