This Gluten Free Stir Fry Recipe is quick, easy & so good for you! With Vegan options.
- 3–4 packages Lotus Foods Rice Ramen (my fav) OR Thai Kitchen Rice Noodles
- 6–8 Cups Water for Boiling
- 2 Stalks Celery (thinly chopped)
- 1 Large Carrot (diced)
- 1/3 Sweet Onion (chopped)
- 1 Clove of Garlic (crushed or minced)
- 1 Small Head of Broccoli (approx. 10–15 florets) or 1 Cup Snap Peas (whole)
- 1/4 Head Cabbage (thinly shredded)
- 1 Cup Mung Beans (washed)
- 2 Breasts of Chicken (cut in strips or cubed)
- 2 Cuts of Top Round Steaks (cut into strips or cubed)
- 1 Package of Tofu (drained & cubed)
- Meat Alternative
- No Meat
OIL & SEASONINGS:
- 2–3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil (or omit & use all Olive Oil)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Teriyaki Marinade (gluten & soy free)
- 1–2 Teaspoons Sriracha (optional or to taste)
- You can use 2 of the Seasoning Packets that come with the Rice Ramen or Noodles OR
- Make your Own Asian Stir Fry Seasoning by Combining: 1/2 Tsp. Salt, 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder, 1/2 Tsp. Onion Powder, 1/2 Tsp. Parsley, 1/4 Tsp. Ginger, and 1 Bullion Cube Crushed (if you have it).
- Clean & Prepare all Veggies.
- In microwave safe bowl or medium sized pot, bring water to a boil, then remove from heat. Place Rice Noodles into the bowl or pot & let sit until noodles just begin to soften. Once the noodles soften (3-5 min), drain off water & set-aside. If noodles are too long, you can cut them in half at this point. You want the noodles to be softened, but slightly under-done since they will cook more later.
- In large skillet, pot or wok, combine Olive Oil & Sesame Oil with Celery, Carrots, Onions & Garlic. Saute over Medium Heat just until they soften (about 3-5 min).
- Add in your prepared Meat or Meat Alternative, and continue to cook over Medium Heat until thoroughly cooked (about 3-5 min).
- Add in remaining Veggies, Noodles & Seasonings and toss until everything is well coated.
- Continue to cook & toss for another 2-3 minutes until the seasonings begin to thicken & sizzle.
- Plate & Serve Hot.
Stir Fry leftovers are the best! Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge & enjoy cold or warmed up.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 250