To put it simply, Asian Food is beautiful. It tastes good, it’s visually appealing, and when made with the right ingredients, it’s so good for you! Stir Fry is one of my all-time favorite Asian recipes because I feel like it strikes a healthy balance between the noodles I love & the veggies that are healthy. I always walk away from this meal feeling satisfied.
This Gluten Free Stir Fry Recipe is very simple, and can easily be adapted to most dietary restrictions. If you prefer a Vegan dish, just leave out the meat or exchange it for your favorite meat alternative. If you don’t care for a Veggie, swap it out for another. Lightly season it, or kick it up a notch… this recipe can handle it!
The Tools & Ingredients Used in this Recipe:Print
This Gluten Free Stir Fry Recipe is quick, easy & so good for you! With Vegan options.
- 3–4 packages Lotus Foods Rice Ramen (my fav) OR Thai Kitchen Rice Noodles
- 6–8 Cups Water for Boiling
- 2 Stalks Celery (thinly chopped)
- 1 Large Carrot (diced)
- 1/3 Sweet Onion (chopped)
- 1 Clove of Garlic (crushed or minced)
- 1 Small Head of Broccoli (approx. 10-15 florets) or 1 Cup Snap Peas (whole)
- 1/4 Head Cabbage (thinly shredded)
- 1 Cup Mung Beans (washed)
- 2 Breasts of Chicken (cut in strips or cubed)
- 2 Cuts of Top Round Steaks (cut into strips or cubed)
- 1 Package of Tofu (drained & cubed)
- Meat Alternative
- No Meat
OIL & SEASONINGS:
- 2–3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil (or omit & use all Olive Oil)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Teriyaki Marinade (gluten & soy free)
- 1–2 Teaspoons Sriracha (optional or to taste)
- You can use 2 of the Seasoning Packets that come with the Rice Ramen or Noodles OR
- Make your Own Asian Stir Fry Seasoning by Combining: 1/2 Tsp. Salt, 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder, 1/2 Tsp. Onion Powder, 1/2 Tsp. Parsley, 1/4 Tsp. Ginger, and 1 Bullion Cube Crushed (if you have it).
- Clean & Prepare all Veggies.
- In microwave safe bowl or medium sized pot, bring water to a boil, then remove from heat. Place Rice Noodles into the bowl or pot & let sit until noodles just begin to soften. Once the noodles soften (3-5 min), drain off water & set-aside. If noodles are too long, you can cut them in half at this point. You want the noodles to be softened, but slightly under-done since they will cook more later.
- In large skillet, pot or wok, combine Olive Oil & Sesame Oil with Celery, Carrots, Onions & Garlic. Saute over Medium Heat just until they soften (about 3-5 min).
- Add in your prepared Meat or Meat Alternative, and continue to cook over Medium Heat until thoroughly cooked (about 3-5 min).
- Add in remaining Veggies, Noodles & Seasonings and toss until everything is well coated.
- Continue to cook & toss for another 2-3 minutes until the seasonings begin to thicken & sizzle.
- Plate & Serve Hot.
Stir Fry leftovers are the best! Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge & enjoy cold or warmed up.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 250