A delicious, gluten free lasagna noodle recipe that won’t turn your lasagna into a soggy mess (like some vegetable substitutes can). :)
• 3 eggs
• 5.2 oz (150g or 1 regular size package) of Boursin (flavor of your choice — I typically use Basil & Chive)
• 2 cups of shredded cheese (I use a blend of Edam and Mozzarella)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix eggs and Boursin together in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add shredded cheese and mix well.
- Pour contents of the bowl onto a parchment lined sheet pan and spread evenly. Roughly a tenth of an inch thick is good.
- Put on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cut to the size of your lasagna dish (saving scrap bits to fill in gaps if your pieces don’t fit perfectly).
- Feel free to use it right away or keep it in the fridge or freezer until you’re ready to assemble your lasagna.
- Serving Size: Two 4"×4" squares
- Calories: 240
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 20 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Protein: 16 g
Keywords: Keto and Gluten Free Lasagna Noodle Recipe