This Gluten Free Orange Cranberry Muffin Recipe is Dairy Free & Delicious! It’s so light & moist that you won’t even know it’s Gluten Free. Recipe can easily be doubled if you need more.
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 to 1 Cup Sugar – reserve a 1TBSP for topping. (adjust depending on if you like your muffins sweeter – I use 3/4 Cup plus 1 1/2 tsp for the topping)
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Heaping Cup Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- 1 Cup Orange Puree with Zest from 1 Orange (see instructions below).
- 2 Cups of Erika’s All Purpose Gluten Free Flour Mix
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line your Muffin Pan with Paper or Spray with Non-Stick Spray if necessary.
- In a Separate bowl, combine the Dry Ingredients and set-aside.
Orange Zest & Puree Instructions
- Zest the rind of 1 Orange (see time saving tip below)
- Puree your Orange by taking 1-2 Oranges (enough to make 1 cup of Puree) with the rind removed (and de-seeded if you don’t have a VitaMix). Then I add the Oranges WITH the Zest from 1 Orange into my VitaMix and blend until smooth.
- In your Stand Mixer, beat the 2 eggs on Medium speed for 1 minute.
- Gradually pour in your sugar and mix for an additional 1 minute.
- Gradually pour in your oil and beat for an additional 1 minute – mixture should be light and fluffy at this point.
- Stop the Mixer and add your Vanilla, Cranberries & Orange Puree. Mix lightly until well blended.
- With the mixer running on low, gradually add in your Dry Ingredient Mixture and then blend for about 30 seconds on Medium speed to ensure all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Divide the mixture into your prepared muffin pan and bake at 350 for 20 – 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. I use my digital pen thermometer to ensure the muffins reach an internal temperature of approx. 200 degrees.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Serve warm or store in an airtight container once completely cooled.
Time Saving Tip: Instead of taking the time to zest the entire orange, I just slice a thin top layer of the zest and throw it in with the orange (without the rind) into my VitaMix before blending it. This saves me a lot of time and it turns out the same.
- Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- Calories: 320