This Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipe is Dairy Free & so moist & delicious… You’ll never know it’s Gluten Free. Make it into a loaf or muffins.
- 1 1/2 Cups of Erika’s All Purpose Gluten Free Flour Mix
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Sugar of Choice (I used Coconut Palm Sugar)
- 1/2 Cup Canola or Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Grated Fresh Zucchini (I’ve also made a delicious variation using 1/2 zucchini 1/2 carrot with a little applesauce to get the correct consistency)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts or Nuts of Choice
- Chocolate Chips
- You may also need some Non-Stick Spray for oiling your Pans if necessary.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare your Loaf or Muffin Pan – use a Non-Stick Spray if necessary.
- In a small bowl, mix together the dry mix ingredients & set-aside.
- Add the eggs into the bowl of your Stand Mixer with the paddle attachment and beat on Medium-High until they are light – approx. 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in sugar and beat for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add the oil slowly and beat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add vanilla & grated zucchini and beat until just combined.
- Add the dry flour mixture to your wet mixture & beat until combined.
- Stir in any optional ingredients.
- Pour into your loaf pan or muffin cups.
- Bake Loaf at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. For Muffins, bake for 20-25 minutes. I use my Digital Pen Thermometer
- To test the temperature of my gluten free breads and pull them out of the oven once they hit an internal temp of 200-210 degrees.
- Cool in pan for a few minutes before turning the loaf out on a wire rack to cool thoroughly.
- Store in airtight container or in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- Calories: 225