Here’s a quick video tutorial & recipe on how to do it.
The special tools & ingredients featured in this recipe are:
- VitaMix Blender / Kitchen Tool
- Organic Evaporated Cane Juice – I buy almost all of my supplies from Nuts.com or Amazon.com – they are both AWESOME!!
If you don’t already have a VitaMix, I strongly encourage you to check out what this machine is capable of! For more information about VitaMix you can go directly to the VitaMix website. For free shipping, be sure to use: Coupon Code: 06-004166
If you have the Living Cookbook software, you can import the free recipe file by cutting and pasting it right into your program.
Fresh Powdered Sugar in the VitaMix
All ingredients I used in the video were Organic.
- Place the Sugar into the VitaMix
- Give the Sugar a quick blend Starting at Variable Speed 1, Working your way quickly to Variable Sped 10, and on to High.
- After you start to see the Sugar crush into powder, stop the VitaMix and give the Sugar a quick stir with the blunt edge of a knife or spatula. This will make sure that everything is blended evenly.
- Repeat the blending steps again, until you see the Powder Sugar puffing up inside the container.
- Store any unused Powdered Sugar in an airtight container.
Yields: Approximately 1 Cup of Powdered Sugar
Preparation & Cooking Time: Less than 2 Minutes.
Feel free to send me any questions or comments you may have!