When it’s my turn to host Thanksgiving, everybody asks for me to make this Gluten Free & Vegan Cranberry Sauce Recipe. It uses fresh cranberries and just the right amount of sweetness so you still get that cranberry *zing*! It is so easy & can be prepared ahead of time or quickly on the day of your big meal.
The Tools & Ingredients Used in this Recipe:Print
EASY Gluten Free & Vegan Cranberry Sauce Recipe – All Natural
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 cups 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
This EASY Gluten Free & Vegan Cranberry Sauce Recipe is perfect for all of your Holiday dishes. It’s All Natural, Delicious & can be prepared in advance.
- 6 Cups Cranberries (2 x 12 oz Bags)
- 1/2 – 3/4 Cup Sugar (use more sugar if you prefer a much sweeter sauce)
- 1/2 – 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Orange Juice (or Juice from approx. 1 Orange) – You can also add some zest from an orange if you prefer a stronger orange flavor.
- 1 3/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Wash & Drain Cranberries
- In a Medium sized pot add Cranberries, Orange Juice, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon & Water & mix together well.
- Bring Mixture to boil over medium heat until mixture begins to thicken and the cranberries start to pop. Stir Regularly to prevent mixture from burning.
- Removed from heat and allow to cool completely.
Store leftovers in airtight container in fridge.
Can be prepared in advance.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
- Calories: 14
Keywords: gluten free, vegan, cranberry, holiday
Leave a Reply