If you’ve got a craving for a Healthy, Quick & Easy Chili… then this Recipe is for you! With just a few inexpensive ingredients, you’ll have yourself a delicious meal with plenty left over for another day!
Plus, this Gluten Free Chili Recipe can easily be adapted for Vegan or Vegetarians by leaving out the meat, or substituting it with your favorite meat alternative!
Here’s my How To Make Gluten Free Chili Video:
The Tools & Ingredients Used in this Recipe:Print
This Gluten Free Chili Recipe is so easy to make & uses only simple, whole food ingredients. It can easily be adapted for Vegan & Vegetarian diets.
- 1 Pounds Ground Beef (or Chicken, Turkey, Tofu, Meat Alternative, or Leave Out)
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 2 Cans White/Navy Beans (Drained & Rinsed)
- 2 Cans Pinto Beans (Drained & Rinsed)
- 2 Cans Diced Tomatoes (I like mine puréed into a sauce)
- 2 Packets Natural Mild Chili Seasoning (no MSG)
- In large pot, over medium heat, brown the Ground Beef with Onions until thoroughly cooked.
- Add in remaining ingredients & stir until everything is well mixed.
- Continue to cook over medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve on top of my Gluten Free Cornbread, Steamed Sprouted Rice or Quinoa
- Top with Shredded Cabbage, Avocado, Steamed Broccoli, Shredded Carrots, and/or Green Beans
- Leftovers Freeze & Reheat Well.
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
- Calories: 225