This Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe is unique because it uses NO Flour of any kind… Not even Gluten Free Flour! It’s the perfect ‘Cross-Over Recipe’ which bridges the gap between special diets & someone who can eat anything. If you’ve got a Peanut Allergy, feel free to try other Nut Butters, SunButter or even Nutella!
The Tools & Ingredients Used in this Recipe:Print
This Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe has a trick up it’s sleeve… NO Flour of any kind! Plus it’s Dairy Free & Adaptable for those with Nut Allergies.
- 1 Cup Natural Peanut Butter (no sugar or other additives)
- 3/4 Cup Sugar – Do not use Honey as a Substitute.
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips (I use the ten & Dairy Free Chocolate Chips” href=”https://amzn.to/2oLw6UR” target=”_blank” rel=”false nofollow”>Mini Dairy Free kind by Enjoy Life)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl, beat all ingredients until well blended. Mixture should be moist, but slightly crumbly.
- Using a cookie scoop, or your hands, form dough into small balls and place onto a parchment or Silpat lined cookie sheet or baking stone.
- You can press each dough ball with a fork for a traditional Peanut Butter Cookie ‘Criss Cross’, a sprinkle with extra sugar if desired.
- Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes until cookies are golden brown.
- Let cool completely, and serve!
Nut Butter Alternatives: If you have a Peanut allergy, feel free to substitute the Peanut Butter for another Nut Butter or Sunflower SunButter! Be aware that very oily nut butters may not work well.
Storage: Because of the natural ingredients used, the cookies store best in the Fridge or Freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 85